Powermetric Quality Policy Statement
At Powermetric, we commit to:
- Comply with relevant statutory obligations, standards of the National Electricity Rules, the requirements of ISO9001, ISO45001, ISO14001 and AS4801 Standards.
- Doing business in a way that respects people and creates value without doing harm.
- Performing to the best of our abilities in all aspects of operations, and creating long term value for our shareholders
- Continuously refine and improve all areas of our activities by setting quality objectives and targets and monitoring key performance indicators throughout the business.
- Identify, report, investigate and resolve all non-conformances and take action to prevent their recurrence.
- Meet or exceed the needs and expectations of our clients and the community. Belief that we will achieve this goal shall be a high priority for all within Powermetric. This goal will be achieved through continual improvement and the combined efforts of management, employees and subcontractors without compromise to legislative or ethical obligations.
Every Powermetric employee, within their capacity, is responsible to contribute towards achievements of the goals defined in this Policy.
On behalf of everyone at Powermetric
Date: 1st November 2017